Sydney (Kingsford Smith) Airport is an international airport in Sydney, Australia. The airport is owned by the ASX-listed Sydney Airport Group. It is the primary airport serving Sydney, and is a primary hub for Qantas, as well as a secondary hub for Virgin Australia and Jetstar Airways. Situated next to Botany Bay, the airport has three runways, colloquially known as the east–west, north–south and third runways. Sydney Airport is one of the world’s longest continuously operated commercial airports and the busiest airport in Australia, handling 42.6 million passengers and 348,904 aircraft movements in 2016–17. Currently 46 domestic and 43 international destinations are served to Sydney directly.
In 2018, the airport was rated in the top 5 worldwide for airports handling 40–50 million passengers annually and was overall voted the 20th best airport in the world at the Skytrax World Airport Awards.
- Increase awareness of Sydney Airport car park pre-booking platform
- Increase top-of-mind consideration in existing customers to increase lifetime value of frequent flyers
- Drive online car park pre-bookings
- Increase overall website traffic through owned, earned and paid media
Analytics, SEO, paid media, email marketing, social media marketing and CRO.
- Implemented Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce and goal funnel visualisation mapping key customer entry and drop-off points
- Implemented Google Tag Manager and configured click and heat mapping for more insight into user behaviour
- Facebook media, display ads, Google and Bing ads drove cost-efficient incremental traffic
- Email campaigns with ongoing A/B testing
- Ongoing conversion rate optimisation
- Increased online bookings by 28%
- Increased online revenue by 36% YoY
- Increased funnel conversions by 3.4%
- Facebook ROAS of 13
- Email ROAS of 49
- Increased email open rate by 3%
- Increased email CTR by 5%
Get your own project off the ground.