Ronald McDonald House support the ever-changing needs of seriously ill children and their families. When a child is diagnosed with a serious illness, it impacts the whole family. Lives can be turned upside down. RMHC provides a range of programs to help families stay together and close to the care they need. Ride for Sick Kids WA has been running since 2012 and has been getting larger each year raising money to assist families with very sick children.
- To improve the UX/UI and make the website responsive
- To facilitate onsite rider registration
- Donations increased by nearly 50% to over $300,000 from just over $200,000
- Custom software to pull in and display social media feed for the event.
- New rider registration process built in to the site that facilitated the entire process
and payment in one place.
- Due to overwhelming registrations a second event was held.
- The new website gave the event added credibility which in turn resulted in an increase in media coverage of the event.
Get your own project off the ground.