We don’t just build you a website and then send you on your merry way. For customers looking for help maintaining and updating their website with various changes each month, CHOOSE Digital offers comprehensive ongoing support packages and upgrades with incredible value.
|Caretaker (149/month)||Concierge (349/month)|
|Minimum Term||12 months||12 months|
|Access to CHOOSE Digital’s Perth based support team||Phone & Email||Phone, Email & Remote Access|
|Service Desk Response Times||3 – 5 Business Hours||1 – 3 Business Hours|
|Included Support||Up to 2 hours / month||Up to 5 hours / month|
|Free CMS Security Upgrades||✔||✔|
|24/7 Monitoring of your website(s)||✔||✔|
|Included Storage||100GB / Month||1TB|
|Included Bandwidth||1TB / Month||Unlimited|
|Included domain renewals (if managed by CHOOSE Digital)||2 per year||5 per year|
|Included number of hosted websites||Up to 1||Up to 2|
|Domain Security (HTTPS/SSL)||Add-On||✔|
|Website recommendations & strategy (Phone & Email)||✔||✔|
|Scheduled Concierge Calls||✔|
|Domain Security Upgrade §||POA||Included|
|Additional Websites (Expansion package)||POA||POA|
Frequently Asked Questions
When is work carried out?
All work is carried out between 8.30am and 5.00pm (GMT + 8) Monday to Friday excluding public holidays and office closures as advised from time to time.
What plan do I need?
We have built our Aftercare plans so they provide support levels to suit your budget.
Experience and specialist knowledge means we work quickly and efficiently.
As a rough guide, adding an ASX announcement or editing an existing web page might take between 10 and 15 minutes, a telephone call to help advise you on your site might take 10 – 25 minutes. We can provide an estimate of time required if requested.
It’s worth keeping in mind that Ad Hoc support is always charged at a minimum of 30 minutes.
What if I use more time?
If you’re on the Caretaker plan and you exceed you 1.5 hours for a month we will charge any excess work at $120 / hour (ex GST), in 15-minute increments.
What if I have my own hosting?
You’re more than welcome to use your own hosting provider. We often find that managing and performing upgrades on websites not hosted on our platform usually require more of a time commitment from us. This is due to the difficulty of accessing a website on a server we do not have direct control of. This means that we can’t provide CMS updates for clients who host themselves under Aftercare plans.
What can I use my Aftercare plan for?
Current clients use included support for tasks such as:
· Help with content updates
· Updating/changing/removing images
· Posting news/blog articles
· Updating ASX information or announcements
· Updating team pages (e.g. adding or removing staff listings)
· Assistance via included support channels be it support or training
Concierge clients are also entitled to regular phone calls to discuss website strategy and suggestions for changes and updates to keep your website as dynamic as your business.
You will not be charged for ‘bug fixes’ to included components, modules and plugins if the ‘bug’ is the result of CHOOSE Digital activity, such as updating a website extension.
What is not included?
New work such as implementation of widgets, features or new templates/designs may be classified as a development task which is not included.
Any other work considered as a ‘project’ (such as work involving our Brand Specialists or Designers) is not included and is charged at our standard project rate.
But I’ve already paid my annual hosting bill
Not a problem, we will pro-rata – by month – the remaining amount from your hosting plan onto your Aftercare plan, so it’s never too late to switch over.
The fine print
- These terms and conditions may be subject to change in the future.
- Plans are billed at the start of every month.
- Automated credit card option is available and is subject to a 2% surcharge.
- Early termination shall result in an exit fee equal to 25% of the remaining value of the agreement, except in the event of a downgrade.
- You are allowed to upgrade or downgrade to another level at the end of each quarter (end of the months March, June, September and December).
- Included Support covers all requests and tasks classified as support. This includes:
- Changes to website content (e.g. text changes, adding analytics code etc),
- Simple widgets
- Updates to items already existing on the website.
- Updating/changing/removing images
- Posting news/blog articles
- Updating ASX information or announcements.
- Updating team pages (e.g. adding or removing staff listings)
- Assistance via included support channels be it support or training
- New work such as implementation of widgets, features or new templates/designs may be classified as a development task which is not included and will be quoted on a project by project basis.
- Any development work taken by clients on Aftercare plans shall be discounted according to usage of the aftercare plan in the current financial year.
- CHOOSE Platform items are only available when your website is hosted on the CHOOSE Cloud Platform.
- Hosting under our Aftercare plan is subject to our Hosting Terms and Conditions.
- All development work undertaken under the Aftercare plan is subject to our Web Terms and Conditions.